This website says it is about: “Faith and spirituality in a modern world for us ordinary folk.”
It covers some diverse subjects and here are just a few:
- What is God like?
- Following celebrities
- Spiritual bankruptcy
- Why do bad situations hit us?
- How reliable is our conscience?
- Understanding our lives by looking at Noah’s life
- End of the world
- Jesus Christ: Non-Christian evidence
- Judaism’s perspective on Jesus
- When were the Gospels written?
- Turin Shroud, acceptable worship…
- How big was Noah’s Ark?
- Creation and evolution
- Scientists who believe
- Painful childbirth, spider webs, were dragons real?…
- Church stuff: leadership problems , doctrine, codes of conduct…
- The Holy Spirit: transforming but nothing added
- Criticising the Holy Spirit
- Toronto Blessing…
- Hitler 1939 at the Berghof in the Obersalzberg
- Christine Reason 1930 to 2019. WW2 and beyond…
- African Safari’s in the 1950’s and 1960’s
- Historic Earith in Cambridgeshire: Detailed account of living in the 1930’s, 1940’s and 1950’s in a village.
- School resources; free R.E. lesson plans.
What errors are in the Bible? Scientific inaccuracies?
Many of these ‘inaccuracies’ can be explained – see: What errors are in the Bible? Scientific inaccuracies
For example all of these things have been promoted as being errors within the Bible:
- Mustard; the smallest seed?
- Stars falling to the Earth like stones?
- Ant behaviour is wrong in the Bible?
- The ‘firmament’ a solid sky?
- Pi proves king Solomon’s Molten Sea measurements are wrong?
- The moon shining with it’s own light?
- The problem of allegorical writings?
- The Earth has 4 corners?
- The Earth built on 4 pillars?
- River Gihon flows across the Red Sea?
- Babel does not mean ‘confuse’?
- Ur was not a Chaldean city until 1000 years after Abraham?
[i] The Brazen Sea is destroyed by the Chaldeans (watercolour, circa 1896–1902 by James Tissot, or followers) at the Jewish Museum, New York. Public Domain.